So, we are all officially nearly two weeks into the new year as I write this. Sorry it’s a bit late, but better late than never right?
As a whole year has gone by a lot of things have changed, including my daily makeup routine which is why we thought it would be a good idea to share with you our favorites Straight had shared hers with you on Monday which I’ll leave linked at the bottom, With that said, are you ready to hear my 2015 favorites?
- Primer; L’Oreal Lumi Magique
- Foundation; Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude
- Concealer; Rimmel Wake Me Up Review
- Powder; Rimmel Match Perfection Matte Makeup
- Bronzer; NYC- Sunny
- Contour; Kiko Golden Game Sculpting Bronzer
- Blush; Clinique- 04 Plum Fabulous
- Highlight; Collection- 2 Bronzing Block November Beauty Favs
- Lip liner; Gosh- Nougat Crisp
- Lip Gloss; Sleek Matte Me- Birthday Suit 4 New Lip
- Lip Stick; Rimmel- 03
- Mascara; Barry M Showgirl November Beauty Favs
- Nail Polish; Barry M- Slip Stream Autumnal Polish
As this post would be too long if I give a full review for each of my favorites, just let us know which product you would like to know more about in the comments. I’ve also left links to those that have already been mentioned or reviewed in previous posts if you would like to find out more about them. What’s been your favorite of 2015?
‘Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind’ Dr Seuss
Love Curls & S x