One of the many upsides to Christmas is the statement lip colors that can be worn on a daily basis around this time of year without anyone judgement. We thought we would share with you three of our favorite options all of which are from the drugstore so you don’t have to splash out.
The first one and probably everyone’s favorite is the Revlon Colorburst Balm in the shade Sultry. This is quite a dark berry color that dries to a matte finish so it lasts all day and is quite comfortable on the lips. It also has a minty scent to it which does tingle slightly on the lips at first but is still quite comfortable. The next which is most pink from the 3 is the Rimmel The Only 1 lipstick which we had done a review on linked here, this is a really comfortable semi matte color that feels moisturizing on the lips and has a nice sheen to it. If you’re not into dark colors much then this is probably the best option. Though our personal favorite form the 3 is the Kiko Lipliner in 503 which we had picked up in our Kiko Haul, this is a gorgeous dark mauve pink shade that we adore. This color is flattering for a lot of different skin tones and because it is in the form of a lipliner you can choose to outline your lips with it and fill them in with a lipstick or fill them in completely. We prefer to fill them in fully as the matte finish is lovely. This color is perfect for anyone who doesn’t have much time to reapply as it lasts the longest from the 3 mentioned.
Love Curls & S x
- Day 1 When you’re lost and can’t find your way back
- Day 2 Bourjous Air mat foundation review
- Day 3 4 new lip
- Day 4 November beauty favs
- Day 5 How we clean our makeup brushes
- Day 6 Kiko haul
- Day 7 5 winter essentials
- Day 8 Gift wrapping essentials
- Day 9 Best places for Christmas shopping
- Day 10 Favourite ways to spend a winters day
- Day 11 Beauty stocking fillers
- Day 12 Barry M highlight and primer review
- Day 13 Winter skincare picks
- Day 14 Winter Foundation Picks
- Day 15 Stocking fillers for men
- Day 16 Affordable gift ideas
- Day 17 Blogmas Burnout
- Day 18 gift ideas for non beauty lovers
- Day 19 A ‘Simple’ Skincare Routine
- Day 20 Nivea Post Shave Balm, A Primer?